Self-indulgent tripe, a good bit of it written over a decade ago as a
kid. It's roughly in reverse chronological order.
- Tale's Spin, a CD mix for
The 2010 NEDoD Music Swap.
- A Cat Named Rooster, written during
a sleepless night just before he passed away.
- The Road, a tale of waaaaay back
road at the Ottawa Magical Mystery Tour in June, 2008.
- Cape Cod is an island.
- Auld Lang Syne, on the death
of Snoop Catty Cat and far-flung friendships. It may seem like a
curious title for such a piece, but it seemed consistent with the
sentimentality I felt as I wrote.
- Lose Years Fast!
- R.I.P. Needle's Eye Tunnel,
regarding the collapse of a narrow tunnel over Rollins Pass, Colorado,
and the chances I was the last one through it.
- Too Many Frodos; musings on
the desire for true freedom on the open road.
- Spring Fling 2004 and the Development of Fire.
- My Motorcycle Accident
The event and the initial injury assessment.
The social acceptability of motorcycle accidents.
One month later.
Two and a half months later.
The years since.
A note about insurance coverage.
Brief musings on safety.
- Proposal of Marriage to Diane.
I'm not sure what is approrpriate to write about our eventual break-up
after 5 years of marriage.
- Misadventures on a motorcycle
trip from San Antonio to Washington, DC.
- Blowing Off Dogs when riding a motorcycle.
- The Seven Shards of Saradacil, a bit of a
derivative fantasy story.
Last modified: Sunday, 21-Feb-2010 18:16:59 EST